src="https://bitly.com/24workpng1" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Found Poem

My tears have stopped.
No way out.
I just stand there.
What were you thinking?
I stay silent. 
What if I haden't been there to drag you away.
You got caught. 
They have ways.
I'd do anything to get back at them.
What do  you mean?
I shrug.
Everything inside is shifting.
No  way back.






      There are two people having a conversation. One person got caught by a mysterious group of people. The other person saved her, but is scolding her for ever going on the adventure. She wants to get back at the people, but the person she is talking to is hesitant. 

      I think that the theme is adventure. The girl wants to go on an adventure, but she knows that it is dangerous. She knows that once she decides, she can never go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment