src="https://bitly.com/24workpng1" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Tuesdays With Morrie- My Perfect Day

      For the past two weeks, we have been reading Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom, and on the Thirteenth Tuesday, Mitch and Morrie start taking about their perfect day. If Morrie could be perfectly healthy for a day, for twenty-four hours, what would he do? Morrie would wake up, excercise, eat his favorite breakfast, swim, and meet with his friends. They would come over and talk about their issues. They would go for a walk in the garden, and go out to dinner for duck, or pasta, and they would dance all night until they were exhausted. Then, Morrie would go home and sleep. To Mitch, is seemed like just an average day, but, because of Morrie's disease, he couldnt excercise, he couldn't swim, he couldn't walk in the garden, he couldn't eat the foods he liked, and he couldn't dance. So, if he was healthy for a day, he would want to do all of those things.

What would my perfect day look like?

I think that my perfect day would be in the summer. I would wake up, my mom and I would make the Pillsbury biscuits from the can, and have a family breakfast with biscuits, bacon, fruit, etc, etc, etc. Then, I would meet up with some of my friends, and walk around in the park, maybe going to the gas station to get ice cream. We would just walk and talk and laugh. Then, when it got late, we would walk back to my house and have dinner. My friends and I would probably have pizza or Mac & Cheese, and we would eat it and watch a movie, or American Horror Story, or something like that. After that, we would stay up late just talking and laughing until we couldn't keep our eyes open. And then we would sleep. 

I think that if I want more of these perfect days to happen, I need to start getting off my phone, and going outside. I need to spend more time with my friends and family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment